QTP Platinum Study Program
The Goal of Quantum Trading School (QTS) is to train professional traders or semi-professional traders who are able to pick most of short/medium term highs lows and trade the market just on turning points and make consistent and constant profits.
Quantum Trading Power (QTP) is not just a way to analyse or trade the market but is a complete methodology that covers extensively:
- Money management system to consistently grow your equity with very little drawdown
- Advanced method of analysis to forecast top & bottom, highs & lows.
- Trading systems based on W.D. Gann and Proprietary QTP techniques such as QPL, advanced TA, Entelechy, Pyramiding and Stop & Reverse.
The method of analysis stems from the core of WD Gann’s secret techniques, but after 20 years of research QTP goes still further beyond LOV and Gann’s “The Tunnel Thru The Air” tecniques in terms of speed and accuracy. In fact, QTP allows you to forecast price and time of High A, Bottom B, Top C, based on new planetary technologies, such as planetary triangle, extraction of relevant Time Planetary Algos from tops/bottoms which originate the next highs lows and other advanced sideral planetary techniques top forecast short term swings. As for as price QPL special setting and selection, Gann’s Angle cross of a QPL for short and medium term swings, Lunar QPL techniques for intraday trading and many others QTP proprietary techniques give Quantum Trader very powerful tecniques
You can divide the entire corpus of Gann Techniques in 4 groups or families of techniques:
1.Linear 2.Geometrical 3. Planetary 4. Cabalistic
Gann’s Linear main Techniques include
a) Linear Price techniques: Overbalance, Range Retracement in eights (that is a complete elementary price trading system if you know the rules to trade each eights and their target etc)
b) Linear Time techniques: Master time factor 1.01 Time units Projection from highs lows (daily, weekly, monthly chart) and Master time factor 1.02 based on long term cyclical approach.
Gann’s Geometrical Techniques include
- The undisclosed key to correctly set Gann’s Fan in modern markets
- The price time square theory
- The key to know in advance when an angle is likely to offer support & resistance and when it will be penetrated by the price
- The trading system based on Gann Angles, angles hard and soft
- Range Square, of top and bottom
- Intraday use of angles and price time squares
Gann’s Planetary tecniques include
- Planetary lines
- Planetary times algo
- All together allow to make accurate forecast of top bottom, highs lows.
Gann’s Cabalistic techniques include
- Several master charts based on numerologic development of his price time theory
- Square of nine, wheel chart, exagon chart, 144 master charts.
Gann modern experts use the master charts in different ways. However, W.D. Gann used them only by overlapping planetary movements and very few people in the world know exactly how to apply the planetary method to Master Charts correctly
Before learning Quantum Trading Power time (QT) and price (QPL) advanced techniques you need to learn WD Gann’s 3 first groups of techniques to forecast highs and lows.
1.Linear price time techniques 2.Geometrical price time techniques 3.Planetary price time techniques (LGP collectively) as follows:
- The real way WD Gann used LGP techniques (sometimes quite different from modern Gann scholar and TTTA interpretations)
- QTP evolution of LGP techniques
- How to trade markets combining LGP techniques all together to succefully forecast and trading top and bottoms, highs and lows, exactly like Gann used to do.
LGP tecniques are usually taught to Quantum Trading School students in the 5 first levels of Platinum QT Program.
Each level is one full day 8 hours lessons. Some Quantum Trading price tecniques such as QPLs, Entelechy and Mapping and Trapping will be introduced in the fourth and fifth level.
From level VI to X Quantum Trading time planetary Algos will be taught to trade short, medium and long term.
You can test your knowledge and understading of Gann’s LGP techniques by solving these simple exercises:
- Take a look at Gold future chart and tell how you could easily forecast the bottom of august 2018 and the following big raise, by using Gann techniques. If you can do it in 5-10 minutes and you can replicate this analysis on many markets you have a good knowledge and ability to forecast Tops & Bottoms by using Gann’s LGP tecniques